Saturday, December 25, 2004

Rehearsals after rehearsals..

Today has been quite a hectic & tiring day..In the morning, Lan & Zu had to re-apply their inai again coz theirs have fade out. Meanwhile, my parents & I visited the hall, which has been decorated and mostly finished. It was also the first time we saw the actual-and-almost-ready pelamin on the stage. I couldn't resist but to be the first one to officiate the kerusi pelamin! hehe.. (my groom went missing btw..care to find him for me? =P)


inai time again! Posted by Hello


almost ready pelamin.. Posted by Hello


missing groom?! Posted by Hello

After lunch, we went straight to the hall for the rehearsal. After the looongg wait (they were still doing some stuff around the hall), finally we could start the rehearsal. With the Sultan coming & all, we had to learn the royal protocals, mainly the curtsy for the ladies & bowing for the gents. The main thing is that we all (the magnificient 6) has to syncronize the timing when we all curtsy & bow. So yeah, a bit tricky there. And as for me, I'm in charged of giving the Bunga Telur for the Royal Family. My duty is to hold the tray up high, as long as they don't need to bend down to take the Bunga Telur. And yes, the most important thing is to SMILE..or like Aunty Gee said, "Act as though you are excited & happy to meet them, not nervous or scared!" so yeah, gotta bare that in mind! To help us to get the "feel" of the presense of the Royal Family, my parent were appointed to be the "fake" Sultan & Sultanah during the rehearsal! My mom kept on doing the Queen wave! oh boyy..During tea-time, I was happy to see my 2 adorable cuz, Sarah & Cici. They were supposed to be the flower gals for the wedding, but due to these protocals & what not, is best if they don't.


windy day outside the hall Posted by Hello


walk-in Posted by Hello


curtsy & bow Posted by Hello


the 6 pairs on the stage.. Posted by Hello


lan & zu with the fake sultan & sultanah Posted by Hello

By the evening, most of the relatives have reached Kluang safely. There were so many people in the house, and so many things to do! So the kids stayed upstairs, while the adults helped out whatever they can. Late after dinner, we all went back to the hall for another round of rehearsals. After satisfied with the rehearsal for the afternoon reception, we tried the walk-in for the night reception. Lan & Zu decided on "Endless Love" for their walk-in song, "Sesucinya Cintamu" when they cut the cake, and "Keabadian Cinta" for the walk-out (Thats SO my song!)Lucky thing for the night reception, I dont have to give the Bunga Telur. Just act pretty on the pelamin! hah..We did a few rounds of rehearsal, and coming home feeling really really tired.Can't believe the big day is tomorrow! I just hope & pray that I won't trip or drop the Bunga Telur infront of the Sultan!


night rehearsal Posted by Hello


all eyes on us..oohh boyy! Posted by Hello

No comments: