Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Big Foot found her SHOE shop!


brownshoes Posted by Hello



goldshoes Posted by Hello



blackshoes & bag Posted by Hello


I am no ordinary girl. A typical young lady would love to go to any shoe shop she sees & try on every single shoe she desires. But, not me. Me, I'm Big Foot (or should I say Broad Feet!) I wear a Size 9 (Don't be shock peps!) and, I have very very bad experience with buying shoes.. It takes a miracle (sometimes) when I'm able to fit into a particular shoe..you can ask my mom, or my cousins, I just HATE shoe shopping...but, not anymore!


NOW, my luck has changed. NOW, I can finally get to experience how Cinderella felt when she could fit in those glass slippers..(without the prince charming, of course!) NOW, I can be like any ordinary girl who loves to go Shoe Shopping..and why you ask? This is because NOW, I've found my THE place to shop for extra large size shoes! The place is called "Best Buy Shoe & Handbag Centre" (No kidding! Thats the name of the shop!) It is located at Semua House near Masjid India (Level 1 if you may ask) and yes, they have shoe size up till size 13! (Boy my feet feels so tiny now!) And yes, I could fit in to any shoe of my choice PERFECTLY! hehe...So, I couldn't resist but to take pictures of the 3 pairs of shoes that I've bought today..(*Grins proudly!*) The handbag in the 3rd pic was not from that shop, but I bought it to match those shoes..aint it pretty? so yeah..I GOT NEW SHOES! woohoo~ (I'm SO gonna go back to that shop..) Meen's current addiction..Shoe-co-holic!..



No comments: