Saturday, December 18, 2004

Gone with the "wind"..literally!



The movie poster..Posted by Hello

BURP...aahh...BURRPPP..oppss! I did it again..like all day long! I have these "winds" in my chest (angin la angin!) Trying to recall why might this occur to me, I can't help but to let the "wind" out of my chest.. I have never "burp" so much in my life! (continuously that is!) It was quite irritating actually..

Today,I followed my mom to her tailor at Bukit Bintang today.. while waiting for last some last minute changes to some of the clothes, I was trying to burp as quietly as I can.. Lucky thing that tailor has a "minyak kapak" in her shop, (minyak kapak is the best remedy for angin-angin!) so my mom helped to put some at my back, and bit by bit, I let out "not-too-loud-but-what-a-relief-feeling" burp.. A lot of air has come out, but I wasn't truly satisfied (coz I can still feel lotsa wind inside) With other customers coming in & out of the shop, I had to "controlled" my burpings.. so, I decided to read some of the mags that were displayed on the coffee table..

Apparently, while I was engrossed in the mag, there was a young lad came in with his mother.. His mother was talking to the tailor, and I heard her mentioned "yess, Saiful is back for 1 month only.." I didn't really see him, as I was trying to control the volumn of my burp.. they left soon after, and I managed to let out quite a BIG one (Thank god there was only my mom next to me!) Then, I heard the tailor said to my mom "Hah, ain't he a fine lad.. He studies in UK you know..ok what for your daughter.." I was like "What the..??" My mom, on the other hand, said "Yalah..I did see him stealing some glances to you dear".. I was like "hahaa..very funny ma".. But, I couldnt help thinking that I didn't get to physically "see" this lad in person, and it is all because of this "wind"..I cant help but thinking.." Something could have happend.." haha..but its all gone..he is "gone", thanx to the wind! boo hoo~

Anyway, overall today, it was a "windy" day for me.. lets just hope tomorrow will be a breeze.. hah.. *Burp!* (when will this end...be gone wind..pleeaaseee...)

ps:never trust the weather forecast..ever! hehe



No comments: