Sunday, December 19, 2004

Destination: Penang..

Finally.. after about 2 years since my last trip to Penang, I am here again.. we left around 10 am from kl, and reached penang about lunch time.. me & kak long slept queitly at the back seat of the car! We then headed to Craven Cafe for lunch, and had Nasi Kandar..I was rather hungry that time, so I ate like no one's business, and silly me I forgot to take pics of the nasi kandar! (that is, the original-penang-mari nasi kandar!) Oh well, it was delicious anyway...yumm..

After lunch, we straight away checked in to the Feringi Resort, and my mom & aunty Gee started to decorate the hantarans, which comprises of duit hantaran, sirih, ring, braclet, cloth, telekung, cake, bunga sabun, make-up set, shoes, & an evening purse, all in a "peach-themed" concept.. we managed to finish everything by 6pm, just in time for other relatives to see the complete hantarans.. After having dinner at a mamak's place, we headed back to the room & touched up on the hantaran.. Lan, my beloved cuz & the pengatin, did his inai that nite.. while waiting for his inai to dry up, we (the cousins) had an interesting chat with our aunties & uncle about their childhood experiences once upon a time.. After everyone left, I realised that it was just a matter of hours till the nikah ceremony begins...


the "peach-themed" hantarans.. Posted by Hello


Lan, the pengatin, with his inai-ed hands.. Posted by Hello

No comments: