Wednesday, December 29, 2004

An afternoon with Cooper & Zuhri..

Finally, after about 1 year and a half, Cooper came back from the cold Michigan for a short winter break. He's back for only 2 weeks,and I didn't want to miss the oppurtunity to meet up with him. Last time I met him was in May 2003, when sending him off at the airport. Although we do meet up on msn, but its not the same as meeting him face to face.

As agreed, we plan to meet up at Dinar's (our memorable mamak place during those college times!) at 1pm. But, janji melayu biasalah, theres always delay in some ways! (Note: no matter where they go, Melayu akan tetap memunaikan janji melayu, no?) Cooper arrived at about 1.20pm, looking very millitary. He then said he had a flat tyre, and needed to change it quick. So, as soon as Zuhri arrives, we went to the dark & heaty car park and changed the already-flatten tyre. Cooper was all sweaty (he sweats easily!), but it was funny looking at them changing the tyre. I wasn't much of a help, so I just took pics! =)


tayar pancit Posted by Hello


work it coop! Posted by Hello


after all the hard work! Posted by Hello


presenting..a brand new tyre! Posted by Hello

About half an hour later, the new tyre was replaced! And the three hungry bears headed straight back to Dinar's and ordered Roti Canai Goreng. (Never heard of it? Try it!) We dropped by at Raha's place for awhile, had a chat with her parents (I just realised I haven't been in that house for ages!!) Later, the boys wanted to go to Low Yatt Plaza to find a few stuff. We went in 2 cars, and I followed in Cooper's car (no more Tiara, but a new Iswara). Had interesting conversations with him during our journey to KL. Once we reached Low Yatt, we searched for things, while Zuhri was MIA (he was caught in a massive jam!). After lots of rounding, we had tea eating Roti Boy! Cooper had another appointment with a friend, so I bid him farewell, not knowing the next time I'll see him again (maybe another 1 year an a half? God knows!)

Zuhri was kind enough to send me home (he has always been kind! ) And since it was dinner time, he ate dinner at my crib. Kak long was there too, so we just hang around at my place. Zuhri just a bought a new PDA (O2) the day before, so he was still "playing" around with it. I fed Zuhri with heaps of desserts (lets just say he was well-fed!) He left right before the starting of the finale of "Sex & the City"! (I can't believe I had tears in my eyes after the show!) so yeah.. that was my day..=)


roti canai goreng..sedapp.. Posted by Hello


roti boys.. Posted by Hello


meen& coop Posted by Hello


Dr evil & miniMeeN..Posted by Hello


Zuhri with his new PDA & Bluetooth.. Posted by Hello


No comments: