Friday, April 08, 2011

Hectic May ahead..

Just got these today..


Adorable right? My friend does it.. really reasonable pricing too! If anybody is interested, lemmie know. I can help to order. ;)

*************************************

Yes, it has been a while. It has been almost a month since I started my new job. Work has been hectic, but good.. I am happy with my job. The environment is refreshing & positive, the ppl are cooperative& nice (and quite 'gila2' too). But it is still too early to give judgement. Oh well, for now, I am glad to be part of the team..


Btw, the month of May will be a super hectic month for me. First of all, this is confirmed..


Will be in Singapore for 11 days for practicuum training. The management has chosen me to lead the group of infant teachers. Although I am in the toddler group, but they want me to have the experience as well. I am honoured that they have chosen me.But of course, there's a downside..I will be away from my boys...


It has not "struck" me yet, but I am sure I will be 'homesick' during my stay there.. boohoo~ However, I have planned that weekend in Singapore for them to come & visit me! Air tix all booked..planning to meet relatives & friends, of course a bit of shopping & sight seeing is a must! Thus, this will be our 2nd family holiday, and our first overseas trip together! It's only for 2 days, so I better make the best of it! Can't wait...


Then, another trip came up. My company's 25th anniversary..in Penang! The very next day after my arrival from Singapore, I will be off to Penang pulak for 3 days 2 nights.. As much it will be a fun & relaxing event by the beach, but I am sure my mind will sure think of home.. If only my boys can join me too.. Oh well, this is what working moms need to face kan? Sacrifices need to be made.. Be strong meen!


The week after that , I have the Curriculum Training with my Toddler teachers for 2 weeks, in KL.. so it's a busy busy month for me! fyuuhh~ Bring it on baybeh!


**************************************************


This is one of Mateen's fav thing to do right now... the "free-fall" or "swimming" gesture...


Here's one of my favourite photo of mateen. Him in Yellow Cloth Diaper with yellow ducklings.


Budak tomel-tomel.. Alah, how to leave him in May? Ooohhh Tiiiidddaaakkkkkkkkk..........

No comments: