Saturday, April 09, 2011

lake weekends + passport

I've started this routine with my boy on weekends.We have breakfast at the lake near our house. Reasons being :-


1) for a change of environment. He needs to see more green scenery.Being out from home is good for him (and mummy too).

2) I've always love "lepaking" @ the lake, since my Adelaide days. I feel calm & serene when admiring the lake.

3) as part of my 'exercise' regime (konon). Mateen & I will walk around the lake (quarter round only :P), and find a spot near the playground while facing the lake.


As soon as we find a spot, I will prepare his breakfast, either farley biscuits or cerelac. I will also bring my tea & bread for breakfast. Mateen enjoys it, watching ppl running passed by, seeing the MPAJ guy with the leave blower machine, and just enjoying the early morning freshness.


So my dear boy, this will be our weekly routine okay? Just you & me... :)



**********************************************************


Managed to do Mateen's passport today. It was done within an hour.. very efficient indeed! It's only RM 150 for the next 5 years (applicable for those under 2 years of age).Lucky thing I've done Mateen's passport photo a few weeks back. He was exactly 6 months in the photo.

Now Mateen has license to travel around the world. I'm sure you'll love travelling sayang (just like mummy! :D)
First destination..Singapore! Next..maybe D.C? (hint hint papa..)

No comments: