Tuesday, February 15, 2011

maulidurrasul 2011

I am feeling super down today. The past week has been a roller coaster drama.. and it has still not ended. All I did seemed wrong and unappreciated. Sighh.. I can only seek from God for guidance and patience..

Today's a public holiday,and I have no plans at all.. everyone is superbusy with their own thing, so need to plan something just for the two for us, Mateen & I.

Maulidur Rasul 2009, I got engaged. Maulidur Rasul 2010, I was officially pregnant (confirmed positive on the pregnancy test). Maulidur Rasul 2011..I need to do something memorable.

Okay, once Mateen is up, will bath him.. and we shall go for an adventure.. :)

Btw, Mateen is 5 months old today, and weighs 7.1kg + 67 cm tall.. His 5th month jab was a breeze for him.. that's my boy! :)

No comments: