Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a wonderful surprise

Last Sunday, I was doing my usual grocery shopping at Tesco, then I saw the sign.

"Spend more than RM 50 in Tesco and your child gets free photo shoot for the 'Si Comel Bayi' Competition".

I saw the mini booth that the organizer has set up, and I saw the cute little costumes for the kids to wear. So, I went back home, took Mateen & off we went for his first photo shoot!

I had to choose between a cow, a bee, or a cowboy for his size. I choose Mr Cowboy of course..


Love to his that little tooth of his! It's his first & only tooth so far.

I got this picture in A4 size being framed + 2 3R size photos. I didn't get the CD or album cause it was quite costly.

It doesn't matter if Mateen doesn't win this.. the fact he has a cute photo session truly makes my day! :)

******************************************

This week was been filled with full of surprises..
For the first time, I got 2 birthday gifts...2 months in advance!

First, Kak Long bought me an Intimately Beckhams perfume, Night version. I did asked her to buy for me during her holiday in Aussie, but I thought I would pay back. Instead, she bought for me as a birthday gift instead. *Yeay!*

Another surprise came from Mr Bert himself. He told me that he's gonna get me a Smartphone, and I was shocked! I didn't expect him to buy me want,although it was a wish list item. He's reasoning was, he got a good bonus, so he has always wanted to get me one plus he knows how much I really really want it. Plus, so happen that my current hp has been going quite 'cuckoo' lately.. I could send smses, but couldn't received any msg. Msgs come the next day instead. And when I checked , its not the sim card, it's the phone.

So, because of that, I receieved my *wish list* present today!

And now, I got 2 advance birthday pressies from 2 special people...I am ecstatic! :)

Now I can tweet & smell good... anytime, anywhere.. hehehe...

No comments: