Saturday, June 18, 2011

9 months already..

Mateen had his first swim @ Subang Golf Club today. He was in the 'float' that I bought from Penang, but he lean to the front too much, so it was an awkward position. So, Mr Bert let him off the float, and he enjoyed it! We even brought his rubber ducky for company, but he enjoyed being with his daddy, and he turns 9 months today.. :)

*****************************

I waited to watch the DVDs together, so that we can spend time together, but no, you went ahead & watch it first.
I had to wait and do chores alone, while waiting for you to come back from having leisure time.
I have to wait to do my facial for months now, and still have not make appointment.
I have waited for a year, and still not getting anything.

Maybe I just don't deserve it.. sigh..

*It's the emo speaking, just letting it out..*

1 comment:

Ummi to Hamzah said...

jom we go do facial together meen :) maybe one of those promo yg ada discount if facial for 2 ke.can leave mateen for his ayah to jaga for a while or another alternative if you trust,my helper jaga sama Mateen and Hamzah ;) "is it possible??